Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Between 5 November 2020 and 10 January 2021 inclusive, those entering the Ruminant Health & Welfare Survey “Cattle and sheep health and welfare
priorities – a ‘grassroots’ survey” will be entitled to enter a prize draw to win one of three farmhouse food hampers worth £50 from a UK supplier.
- The winners will be drawn at random via a random number generator on 11 January 2021; no skill is required for entry.
- The three names drawn will be contacted by Wednesday 13 January 2021 via the
email address provided.
- Each of the three winners contacted will receive one farmhouse hamper. No cash alternatives are available.
- Any winner drawn is entitled to decline and, in this situation, their prize will be redrawn.
- If a winner is contacted and does not respond by Wednesday 20 January 2021, or their contact details are incorrect, their prize will be redrawn.
- To be eligible to be offered a prize, if drawn, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- The person must be a UK resident aged over 16 years or over on the date the survey was completed.
- The entrant must work within the cattle or sheep industries in the UK.
- Employees of Ruminant Health & Welfare, AHDB or any of Ruminant Health & Welfare’s steering group of members of their immediate families are not eligible to receive a prize
- To take up their prize, winners must agree to provide their full contact details so that the hamper can be delivered; these details will not be retained.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Ruminant Health & Welfare reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Ruminant Health & Welfare and its representatives will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Ruminant Health & Welfare or its representatives.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. Winners’ names may be published on the Ruminant Health & Welfare website to alert others that the prizes have been fairly awarded. Promoter: Ruminant Health & Welfare.
13. Ruminant Health & Welfare reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.